This past weekend I hosted by second annual Sale-a-Bration Celebration event with my customers and Diemonds team members that earned this event for FREE.
This is such a fun event for me. I treat each guest by sending out a packet of goodies to each person with the supplies for a four card class, a BONUS gift, door prizes and a Thank You card. I want each person to feel special and know how much I appreciate all of their support.
Below is a peek at the kits I put together for them.
There are opportunities to earn additional prizes the day of the event by participating in some games in our event Facebook Group PLUS we do a raffle drawing for stamp sets.
We wrap up the event crafting together to create all four cards and announce all the prize winners.
Today I am sharing the beautiful Thank You card I included in each of their packets. This project would make a great fifth card to coordinate with their card class to create a fantastic gift set.
I kept the project super simple, but beautiful. I just love how the embossed Basic White cardstock compliments the soft, flowing designs of the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (DSP).
The Seabed 3D embossing folder brings the wonder and awe of the ocean floor to your crafting projects. This is just one of the many products that will retiring May 3, 2021 (while supplies last). CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Sahara Sand cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock- emboss
- 2-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 4″ x 1/2″ Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Want to get your hands on this project tutorial as well as the four cards we created at my Sale-a-Bration Celebration event? You can! See details below.
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE WJTSD2H3!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE