Today I am sharing a lovely Congratulations card I made for my OnStage swap featuring the First Frost stamp set and coordinating Frosted Bouquet framelit dies. Want to know more about OnStage? CLICK HERE to see yesterdays post.
This beautiful project was inspired by one created by Gail Ellis. Gail was so sweet to share her tutorial with me for a card class she is doing where she incorporated a card I created as well. I believe this original design was created by Danielle Bennenk.
I will be going LIVE in my facebook business page HERE randomly Nov. 7th-9th to share a little bit of our OnStage experience with you. Be sure to follow my page so you don’t miss out.
Would you love to experience a Stampin’ Up! event in person? Join my Diemonds demonstrator team and join us at OnStage anywhere in the world April 2019!
I love all the texture and detail created by embossing each of the Thick White cardstock strips as well as the die-cut elements.
The flowers are stamped in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather ink before die-cutting.
The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green ink before die-cutting.
I added a bit of metal with the die-cut Silver Foil twigs.
This project uses the Subtle, Tin Tile and Corrugated Dynamic Embossing folders so the texture has some extra depth. I do find when using the Dynamic folders that it is best to spritz your cardstock with a bit of water for best results.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Highland Heather cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 1-1/2″ Thick White cardstock- emboss with Subtle folder
- 5-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Thick White cardstock- emboss with Tin Tile folder
- 5-1/4″ x 1″ Thick White cardstock- emboss with Corrugated folder- this one is a bit longer since the folder will shorten the layer.
Don’t forget to add a special touch by bringing the design to the inside of your project.
The tutorial for today’s project is one of the BONUS tutorials just for my FMN Stamp Club members! Click HERE to get the full details about joining my FMN online club.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.