Do you struggle creating cards your teens will love? Try this fun and trendy project the next time you need the perfect card for your teen.
Today I have a super fun card that I created in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE featuring the Conversation Bubbles stamp set.
It’s difficult to see in the photos, but I added some great texture with one of the Basics 3D Embossing folders and then a few strips of cardstock to give a pop of color behind the focal point.
I simply love the mix of the modern tech with the retro feel of the color strips in the background on this gender neutral card.
Step up your gab game with the Conversation Bubbles bundle and really make each word count! Whether you’re filling in the blanks or using one of the cute conversation stamps, you’ll find that the dies perfectly coordinate so you can cleanly cut out each bubble. Use one or use a ton—you just can’t go wrong with this playful stamp set and dies bundle!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our April 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Conversation Bubbles Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Basic Black CS
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic Black CS-emboss
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White CS
- 2-3/4” x 4-1/2” Pacific Point CS
- 2-1/2” x 4-1/4” Basic Black CS
- 2-1/2” x 3-1/4” Basic White CS
- 2-3/8” x 4-1/8” Window Sheet
- 4” x ½” Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Polished Pink
- Scrap Tahitian Tide- die cut
Project Layers (Metric):
- 21 cm x 14.8 cm Basic Black CS
- 9.9 cm x 14.2 cm Basic Black CS-emboss
- 9.9 cm x 14.2 cm Basic White CS
- 7 cm x 11.5 cm Pacific Point CS
- 6.4 cm x 10.9 cm Basic Black CS
- 6.4 cm x 8.2 cm Basic White CS
- 6.7 cm x 10.6 cm Window Sheet
- 9.9 cm x 3.8 cm Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Polished Pink
- Scrap Tahitian Tide- die cut
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super fun? I think this would also make a wonderful party invitation. What do you think? Tell me in the comments below the post.
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UMF3UHDP to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The October 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Merry & Bright Bundle from the 2023 September-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog.
Register no later than October 20, 2023 to get this festive kit mailed to you!
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Bouquet Card Class To Go
Create fun, quirky projects in lovely shades of blue, green, and pink that embody springtime, but will sure to be treasured all throughout the year.
Purchase the 4 project PDF tutorial for $15 (USD):
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.