Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the May 2020 International Highlights with my Sprinkled Background card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a fast and easy card that has a fun water colored appearance without actually doing any water coloring. No kidding…this great background is the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (DSP)!
This awesome paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles-super fun! The designs are perfect for artistic backgrounds and layering. This retiring product is one that you can currently purchase at a discounted price!
This project was inspired by a card created by Tami Huelett.
Shabby chic has just reached another level with the beautifully designed Tasteful Textures Stamp Set. Combine this stamp set with the coordinating Tasteful Backgrounds Dies to create flowery die-cut backgrounds. I love that you can currently purchase these great coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
This awesome bundle is sadly on the retiring list ( along with a few other supplies used to create today’s project) and is only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before it is gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Real Red cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ DSP
- 3-1/4″ x 1″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
2021 January-June Mini Catalog Shares:
I am super excited about all the fabulous gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends January 4, 2021
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE