Today I am sharing a fun spinner card we made at our April 2017 Diemonds team meeting designed by Jenn GD. Jenn made this card as her swap for OnStage and as soon as she shared it we all wanted to make one. She was so sweet to accept our request.
It had been awhile since I had made a spinner card…they are so much fun!
The Sliding Star framelits made it so quick and easy to cut out the channel for our spinner to slide around.
Have you ever created a spinner before? It’s super easy. Just take 2 pennies and place a dimensional dot between the pennies (I like to stack 2 on top of each other so it spins better). One penny will slide inside the cut out channel and the other will sit on top.
We decorated the top side of the penny with the bumble bee so it looks like he is flying around the beehive. It’s so stinkin cute!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Shooting Star
Several products used to create today’s card are on the retiring list so be sure to get them before they are gone! Click here to see what items are still available
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code JU2A769V from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for some fun at our next team meeting? It’s a great time of year to join my Stampin’ Up! Diemonds team…we have a new catalog coming soon and as a demonstrator you will be able to get your hands on new products before the catalog goes live!
You can get your hands on great new the products when you join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- you can even choose brand new items from the preorder!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Whats stopping you from becoming a Diemond?
- Worried about the requirements to stay active? No worries, the sales requirement is just $300.00 a quarter. Signing up now gives you until the end of September to meet your first quarter sales. Of, course there are several perks if you do decide you want to build a business. There is no pressure. While we do have some business builders, most of the team is Happy Buyers (we purchase for ourselves and enjoy the discount).
- Not sure where to get ideas? We are all here to support each other. You get great ideas from other team members, Stampin Up resources, pinterest and much more.
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!