Today I am sharing a quick thank you card created by Betsy Batten for our Diemonds team swap. This card features the Sale-a-bration Inside the Lines designer series paper and uses the watercolor pencils and the spotlighting technique to create the focal point.
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (folded in half) Peekaboo Peach card base
- 4 1/16″ x 3 5/16″ Basic Black Cardstock
- (2) 2″ x 1 3/4″ DSP
- 4″ x 1 1/2″ DSP
- 3/4″x 2 5/8″ Whisper White cardstock
I think cutting the DSP apart to create the window effect is a nice compliment to the spotlighting technique she used.
Loving how cool the Inside the Lines designer series paper is? Click here for my post with several ways to color this fun paper.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Rose Wonder
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code Z9TY9CBW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for our next team meeting? It’s the best time of year to join my Stampin’ Up! Diemonds team! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
You can get your hands on great new the products when you join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- during SAB choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets of your choice!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!