Today I am sharing a lovely card created by Susan Walden for our Diemonds team swap featuring the Lilypad Lake stamp set and Lakeside Framelit dies. This peaceful scene can be used for so many occasions just by changing the sentiments on the inside of the card.
I thought is was so clever how she used a snip from the grass to create the bird.
Susan created the background using the Ghosting technique. To create this fun technique she stamped the waves in versamark ink onto the glossy cardstock and then dried the ink with the heat tool.
Next she applied ink over the surface with the sponge brayer.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Glossy cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Did you know you can get these in-color ink pads FREE when you join my team during the month of July? During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE-that is 10 FREE pads! See full promotion details HERE.
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Why not give it a try? Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE