I don’t know about you, but I am always in need of a Thank You card. Today I am sharing a lovely card I made featuring the beautiful Stitched Lace dies. Don’t you just love all the details this die adds to your projects?
This layout is inspired by a card I saw created by Rachel Traudl. It’s so versatile…you could easily change the sentiment and this card would also be a perfect birthday, wedding or even a sympathy card.
This project is the month 5 card I am sending out to my in-color club participants. I hope they love it!
The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper is a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other- Just gorgeous! The designs in this paper pack add a nice texture to mix with the details of the lace dies.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Rococo Rose cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Rococo Rose cardstock-die cut
- 4-1/4″ x 2″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Crumb Cake cardstock-punch
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Crumb Cake cardstock (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QFCJRBB3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.