Today I am sharing a fun fold card we made at our Diemonds team meeting featuring the Beautiful You stamp set that was inspired by a swap I received from Linda Johnson at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event in Richmond.
I love that this card stands freely on it’s own, but also folds flat to easily slide in an envelope. To make it even better, this fun fold is an easy one.
The card base is created by scoring the 11″ x 4 1/4″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock at 1″, 2 3/4″, 3 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 7 1/4″, 8 1/4″ and 10″. The Simply Scored tool is so handy when you are making multiples of the card fold.
- Along the 5 1/2″ score line, cut a slit stopping in 1/2″ from both sides.
- I add Tear & Tape to each of the 1″ ends as shown below.
- Adhere the 3/4″ x 4″ designer paper between the 2 3/4″ and 3 3/4″ score lines.
- Adhere the 1 1/2″ x 4″ designer paper between the 3 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ score lines.
I stamped my images on a 4 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink. I also stamped the girl on a scrap of designer paper and fussy cut her out and adhered her over the stamped image on the Whisper White cardstock. So fun…like paper dolls!
The Whisper White cardstock is adhered to a 5 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece of designer paper to create my standing layer.
The standing layer is inserted into the slit and then sandwiched between the 1″ ends.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Beautiful You
Paper– Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink– Memento Ink
Fabulous Tools– Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Stampin Trimmer, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Creative Touch– Flirty Flamingo 3/8” Ruched Ribbon, Snail Adhesive , Tear Tape
Several products used to create today’s card are on the retiring list so be sure to get them before they are gone! Click here to see what items are still available
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code JU2A769V from my online store before they are gone and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for our next team swap? It’s a great time of year to join my Stampin’ Up! Diemonds team…we have a new catalog coming soon and as a demonstrator you will be able to get your hands on new products before the catalog goes live!
You can get your hands on great new the products when you join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- you can even choose brand new items from the preorder!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!