We had so much fun at the last Bingo event. Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss out on all the fun…this is the last week to register and take advantage of my Early Bird Registration!
Don’t miss out on all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two quick Make & Take projects
- $5 Gift certificate to use during the event
- 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Bring your own adhesive (and catalog if you have one)
- Event is limited to 16 attendees
The Next Bingo Event is May 23, 2020!
- Saturday May 23 10:00 AM (may arrive between 9:30AM-10AM to mingle and grab your lucky seat – BINGO starts at 10AM!
- LOCATION: CreativeLeeYours Studio (Pfafftown, NC)
- $25 pre-payment due by May 9, 2020 to reserve your spot.
BONUS: Earn Raffle Tickets for a chance to win additional Prizes!
- Bring a new to me friend (they must be registered) = 1 raffle ticket
- Show Up, check-in and on time = 1 raffle ticket
- Early Bird Registration…register by April 1, 2020 = 3 raffle tickets
- Bring a Snack to Share = 3 raffle tickets
- Sign up for future classes by the end of the Bingo Event = 3 raffle tickets per class
- Place an order that day before you leave with coupon = 5 raffle tickets
- Sign up that day to join my Diemonds team = 10 raffle tickets
Click the pay-pal link below to register
I am hopeful we will be able to hold this event as currently planned, but in light of the current situation, I will make a call by the registration cutoff date. The cancellation policy will remain as it currently is with full refunds being provided for any registered guests that cancel by the registration deadline. Any cancellations after the registration deadline will not be refunded as the money has already been spent for the event. Please know you will still get all your completed make-n-takes and gifts if cancel after registration cutoff.
To me this is the most important time to create for our mental state of being. We can positively impact what is going on in the world right now by sending cards in the mail. We can get the kids at home involved in sending cards to grandparents, aunt/uncles, teachers, friends etc. This is a time to focus on bringing a little joy to those that need it.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE