Have you seen the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine yet? The more I play with mine, the more I LOVE IT!
Spend your time crafting, not cutting! The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. Use with dies and embossing folders to easily create accents and elements for cards, scrapbook pages, party invitations, classroom projects, and more.
This machine has a wide 6″ ( 15.2 cm) platform for larger dies and full-size embossing folders. It works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders and the design will look beautiful in your crafting space. This updated design is:
- Easy To Use Use with our dies and embossing folders for a beautiful die-cutting and embossing experience every time!
Watch the video below as George from the home office gives an overview of this fabulous new machine. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine comes with everything you need to get started right away:
- Base Plate #1
- Die Plate #2
- Two Clear Cutting Plates both #3
- Specialty Plate #4
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
Receive 12 video tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowers For Every Season Suite.
Purchase the October 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Did you miss the third class in the Home Décor series? No worries…you can still purchase the tutorial!
Class Three: Poinsettia Christmas Home Décor Class features products from the Poinsettia Place Suite (pg 14 Mini Catalog).
This class is perfect for stampers at any skill level.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green and Versamark. You can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
You can purchase the 15 page tutorial for only $20 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE