Are you ready for some quick and adorable crafting inspiration?
Today, we’re diving into the charming world of the Birds Eye View stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Get ready to create a card that’s not only quick but also irresistibly cute.
Step 1: Choose Your Colors
Start by selecting your favorite colors from the Stampin’ Blends collection. These alcohol markers are perfect for adding a touch of color to your stamped images. You’ll need colors for the elements you want to highlight. For this project I pulled in Gray Granite, Fresh Freesia and Soft Seam Foam.
Step 2: Splatter for Fun
Add some character to your card! Take one of your Stampin’ Blends, remove the cap, and gently tap the tip against the cap. This will create small ink splatters that add a touch of whimsy to your card. Feel free to use different colors for a playful effect.
Step 3: Stamp Your Images
Stamp the adorable birds and leaves from the Birds Eye View stamp set onto your chosen cardstock using a Memento ink pad.
Step 4: Color Your World
Here’s where the magic happens! Use your selected Stampin’ Blends to add color to your stamped images. Don’t worry about shading or blending too much; we’re going for a quick and easy look. Just add color to the birds and branch to make them pop.
To add a little more dimension to the project, I fussy cut out the stamped elements and layered them on a die-cut Vellum Deckled Circle (Deckled Circle Dies-available as part of the Holiday Catalog release starting September 6).
Step 5: Greetings and Details
Add a heartfelt greeting to your card using a coordinating ink color or a heat emboss as I did here for a unique touch. You can also include any other details you like, such as additional stamped elements or embellishments.
Your quick and cute card is now ready to bring joy to someone’s day! Whether it’s a birthday, a thank-you, or just because, handmade cards are a thoughtful way to show you care.
Creating a quick and cute card doesn’t mean sacrificing style or charm. With the Birds Eye View stamp set and Stampin’ Blends, you can craft adorable cards in no time. Get creative with colors and splatters, and let your imagination take flight.
So, go ahead, grab your supplies, and start crafting!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss my September Online Stamping Bingo Card Class where we are featuring the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set! Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some Stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical card class- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE Registration closes September 9, 2023.
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” Gray Granite CS
- (2) 4” x 5-1/2” Basic White CS
- (2) 2” x 5-1/2” DSP
- Scrap Basic Black CS- die cut
- 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” Vellum- die-cut
- Scrap Basic White CS- stamp/fussy cut
- (2) Approx. 12” Thread
Project Layers (Metric A4):
- 14.8 cm x 21 cm Gray Granite CS
- (2) 9.9 cm x 14.8 cm Basic White CS
- (2) 5 cm x 14.8 cm DSP
- Scrap Basic Black CS- die cut
- 7 cm x 7 cm Vellum- die-cut
- Scrap Basic White CS- stamp/fussy cut
- (2) Approx. 31 cm Thread
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? I showed how to create this adorable project in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. Watch the video replay below and be sure to leave me a comment.
Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? Did this spark new ideas for crafting quick & stunning cards? Tell me in the comments below the post.
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Available September 6th!
- 162283 So Sincere Stamp Set
- 162286 Deckled Circles Dies
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
TIME TO REDEEM YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPONS!!!!!
Did you earn BONUS DAYS Coupons when you shopped for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products with me in July?
It’s time to REDEEM YOUR Coupon codes! Shop AND Redeem your codes August 1-31, 2023
2024 Occasions Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2024 January-April Catalog (starting January 4, 2024), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is January 3, 2024. (US residents only).
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join us for an afternoon of creativity, laughter, and celebration. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes February 24, 2024
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.