The Stamparatus allows you to stamp on pre-cut images and achieve great placement every time. Watch the video below as Jessica demonstrates a few tips and tricks in aligning your stamps. Note when using red rubber stamps, Jessica shows creating the template and then positioning the stamp. I recommend positioning the stamp, then stamping on your template and cutting the image out as this will speed up your set up time.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Did you miss some of the previous Stamparatus Videos I shared?
- Stamparatus Magnets
- Stamparatus Pressure
- Why you need a Stamparatus
- Precision Placement
- Aligning with Red Rubber Stamps
- Hinge-Step Technique
Hope you enjoy!
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog. So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper!
Want an entire set of ink pads FREE? Oh Yes! During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE! That is an additional $67.50 in FREE product-WOW what an awesome deal!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE