Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #18) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a project with a super fun watercolor technique created with Pigment Sprinkles. I am really loving playing with these. If you have not yet tried these out, I highly recommend giving them a try.
Don’t you just love how the watercolor layer is peeking thru the die-cut flowers in the card front? This layout is inspired by a card shared by Lisa Hardin.
The die-cuts are easily created using the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies.
Shabby chic has just reached another level with the beautifully designed Tasteful Textures Stamp Set full of sentiments to make someone happy.
This awesome stamp set is sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project) and is only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before it is gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Watercolor Paper
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic Black cardstock
- Scrap Melon Mambo cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside) Melon Mambo cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ (inside)Whisper White cardstock
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
It’s Stamping Bingo Time!
I am adjusting my upcoming Stamping BINGO event so it is now available to ANYONE in the United States! I miss my live customers, and we love doing Bingo together! So…I’m taking it online for all of us to have some fun while we are social distancing!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
Everyone that joins will receive a swag bag before BINGO:
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two Make & Take packets with tutorials
- Lucky BINGO card to play 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Space is limited (registration will be open While Supplies Last)
The fun begins Saturday May 30 2:00 PM EST where we will play 6 games of Bingo and then create our cards. You have to join us LIVE on Zoom to play BINGO. If you cant join us LIVE, you will still get to enjoy the cards.
The $30 event registration pre-payment is due by May 13, 2020 to reserve your spot (includes the supplies to be shipped to you early so you can create your projects along with us PLUS a swag bag of supplies and the chance to play bingo and win door prizes!)
Our Make & Takes will all feature the stamp set “Music From the Heart” in the Mini Catalog. You can use any set you have, or add this on to your kit to be included.
Deadline to Register is May 13, 2020
Kits will ship out by May 25, 2020
Zoom event will be May 30, 2020 at 2PM EST
Click the button below to register now!
Prefer some assistance registering? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.