This time of year I find I am always in need of gift card and money holders. When we share one we make, I feel it adds such a special touch.
Today I am sharing a beautiful money/gift card holder we made at my November FMN class featuring the Sprig Punch and the gorgeous Frosted Floral designer paper.
The elegant, textured designs printed on shimmery white paper are just breathtaking and coordinate wonderfully with the Whisper White, Shimmery and White Velveteen papers used to create the wreath focal point on the front of the outside pouch.
I used 36 punched sprigs to create this lovely wreath.
The Metallic Pearls and Metallic Edge ribbon add just the right finishing touch.
The ornament slides right down into the outside pouch. The small pocket on the front of the ornament is perfect to add a little bit of money.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? Click HERE to get the full details about my FMN online club.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class! The 2019 series BONUS is also going on now thru December 15th. This is a great option with some extra perks that is only available two times per year.
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class or take advantage of the series BONUS.
Want to see my full line up of great online classes? Click HERE.CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.