Today I am sharing one last version of a project I created featuring the Butterfly Gala bundle and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.
These awesome must have products from our Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs are now available to purchase…so exciting! You just can’t go wrong with butterflies and warm wishes free to brighten someone’s day.
Did you miss the first two versions of this card I shared?
CLICK HERE to see the simplified version.
CLICK HERE to see the stepped up version with the tutorial.
On today’s version, I added a little more layering as well as some texture with the Subtle dynamic embossing folder to add a few extra touches. Loving this dynamic folder!
When I added the Basic Black layer to the card front I adjusted the width to give a wider border. Doesn’t it give such a great impact? I think it just allows the focal layers to jump off the card front.
When bringing the design to the inside of the card, I also added an additional Mango Melody layer. Here I used a skinny border to give just a pop of color to tie it back to the card front.
Hopefully you can see how easy it is to add some special touches just by changing it up just a bit.
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials. CLICK HERE for full details.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 4-1/2″ x 3-9/16″ Basic Black cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 3-5/16 Mango Melody cardstock
- 4 ” x 3-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-punch
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Mango Melody cardstock (inside)
Want a sample of this DSP? Why not join my paper share...CLICK HERE for share details.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code TS9DKDGW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.