Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. One you are on Kylie’s site scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #3) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Sorry- There are times we are sad for someone and want to let them know. A card has so much power to heal the hurt that may be caused.
Today I am sharing a lovely card I created with the Rooted in Nature stamp set and coordinating Natures Roots framelit dies. I love that these dies include framelits for every stamp image this set includes as well as thinlit leaves with a light emboss texture.
This project was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Cindy Elam.
I am not sure the pictures due this justice, but the tree image has portions of leaves with Copper embossing that really adds a nice touch.
I used a masking technique to split the sentiment from the Kindness & Compassion stamp set so the cursive font is on the tag on the card front and the block font is on the card inside.
Want to give this one a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.