Join George as he walks you through using the So Sentimental Bundle to create heart-shaped cupcake giftables. This simply stamped project can be done before your cupcakes finish baking.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
SO SENTIMENTAL CLING STAMP SET
Create tags, labels, and more with the phrases in the So Sentimental Stamp Set. These greetings are suitable for so many occasions—celebrating birthdays, welcoming new babies, saying “thank you.”
* 11 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES
Create frames and tags of various shapes and sizes using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Pair the dies with the coordinating So Sentimental Stamp Set to quickly cut out sentiments for your handmade cards, tags, and more. You’ll love the versatility of these dies and the all-occasion sentiments from the stamp set.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 4-1/8″ x 3″ (10.5 x 7.6 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE BXZARUUY to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE