Today I am sharing a super cute quick card made by Diemond Christi Smith for our team swap featuring the Jar of Cheer stamp set and coordinating Everyday Jars framelits. Don’t you just love that there are multiple stamp sets that are specifically designed to compliment the framelits?
I really like how Christi kept this simple and didn’t add any coloring to the focal image.
Here are her card layers:
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock folded in half for the card base
5 1/4″ x 4″ Designer series paper
3 1/2″ x 3″ Garden Green cardstock- embossed
Scrap Very Vanilla cardstock- stamped and die cut
Hope You Enjoy,
Stamp Sets– Jar of Cheer
Ink– Memento Ink
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code H9TA9XZ3 from my online store.
Want to join us for our next team swap? You can join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN in the upper right of my site.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!