Today I am sharing a beautiful winter snowflake holiday card we made at our Diemonds team meeting featuring a few limited time products from the Snowflake Showcase promotion. This great layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Tania Tobin.
Become enchanted with the unique details of the Snow is Glistening stamp set plus you can easily create a magical die-cut snow flurry with the coordinating Snowfall thinlit dies.
To create the lovely shimmer background I die-cut several snowflakes out of sticky notes to create masks. These were placed over one of the Whisper White cardstock layers.
Frost White Shimmer Paint was mixed with a drop of Mint Macaron re-inker and then applied to the background with a sponge.
The Velvet ribbon added to the layered snowflakes give a nice warm contrast to the icy snowflakes.
The sentiments were stamped in Tranquil Tide ink and the snowflakes stamped in Mint Macaron ink. Don’t you just love this color combo?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Mint Macaron cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Tranquil Tide cardstock
- (2) 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4″ Silver Glimmer- die cut largest snowflake
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Mint Macaron cardstock- die cut 2nd largest snowflake
- 2″ x 2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut with smallest stitched circle
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Let it snow! Or at least, create a snowy wonderland using this incredible assortment of products. With two stamp sets, paper, accessories, and dies, the only limit is your creativity! See full promotion details HERE.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.