I love a shaker card so thought I would take the September 2019 Bone Appétit Paper Pumpkin Kit and create a Halloween shaker card. The Snow Globe Scenes dies made it super fast & easy to put this one together.
How cute is the dancing skeleton inside that globe?
I made the globe a peek through window so you can see to the card inside.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Granny Apple Green cardstock
- 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ Gorgeous Grape cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 3″ Window Sheet
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 1-7/8″ Granny Apple Green cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ Gorgeous Grape cardstock
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, papercrafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
If you thought the October Paper Pumpkin kit was a winter cardmaking wonderland, then don’t miss November’s kit! It contains 24 holiday-themed gift tags with four designs each and showcases the same nature theme—including more beautiful cardinals and fun, new elements you just can’t miss. The last day to subscribe is November 10, so don’t delay…sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266! It’s a handmade, homemade Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 8-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.