Add a Puff of Paint to your Holiday Projects with Stampin’ Up!s Snow Fall Accents Puff Paint. Using this product is easy and fun. Watch the video below as Sara from the home office shares some tips on using this fun new product.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Ready to get your hands on all the supplies shared in the video? Just click on the images below to add them to your cart!
Hope You Enjoy,
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QTGPTDQ3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.