Today I am sharing a sweet card created using the Little Elephant stamp set and coordinating Elephant Builder punch. What friend wouldn’t want to get this card in their mailbox.
I love that you can currently purchase these products in a bundle and save 10%.
This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Lisa Alana.
The 2017-2019 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP) pack has fresh designs that are perfect to use for your card layers. So sad this color collection will be retiring at the end of the current catalog (June 3rd, 2019).
The retiring In-Colors tend to sell out very quickly so I encourage you to stock up on your favorites BEFORE the retiring list is announced in the next couple of weeks. Be sure you have ink refills for all your pads and plenty of cardstock, DSP and coordinating embellishment’s so you will be able to use your goodies for years to come!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Powder Pink cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ DSP- die cut
- 1/2″ x 4″ Basic Gray cardstock- stamp/punch end
- 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Powder Pink cardstock- stamp/punch
- 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- stamp/punch
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment below the post and tell me what you think about today’s project!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NPH3Q44K from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event!
Here is how it works...When you place an order with me from April 1st – April 30th, for EVERY $20 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite retired items.
CLICK HERE to see what’s in my stash!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.