Have you been able to take a little creative break recently? It is so important for your mental health and you can share your love of stamping by creating a few cards and sending them out to your friends and family.
Today I am sharing a super sweet card featuring the My Meadow stamp set. Quickly stamp a soft and lovely outdoor scene with the images in this great stamp set.
I featured a few of the 2018-2020 In-Colors that are on the retiring list to make this fast & easy card.
Yes it will be oh so difficult to say goodbye to Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel. Be sure to purchase all your favorite products featuring these festive colors before they are gone.
Customize your card or other project to any occasion by adding a greeting of your choice. For this project I used a sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set.
This awesome stamp set is sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project). The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
- Whisper White Note Card for card base
- 3-1/2″ x 7/8″ DSP
- 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Let’s pick a date/time you want to hold your online workshop.
- I will set up a private Facebook group for you to invite all your friends to join.
- I take care of all the posting of the information in the group, but of course I encourage you to interact with your guests as much as you can.
- Once the workshop is over, I will let you know where your workshop order stands and what your FREE Host rewards are.
- You can choose to add to your workshop order to increase your Host rewards if you like.
- Once you let me know how you want to spend your rewards, I will close the workshop and your goodies will be shipped directly to you.
- You can even choose to use your host rewards towards the purchase of the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and enjoy a continual product discount if you like.
- Choose the projects.
- I demonstrate 2 projects and you will get the samples I make for your workshop. Today’s project would be a fabulous one to create at your party!
- I offer the tutorials for the projects as a perk to all those that place an order.
- For those that place a $50 or more order, they get the project packets in the mail as a gift from me.
I am looking forward to paper crafting with you!
I created this project for the Tutorial Medley project team. This team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE.
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by and stay turned for more in my newsletter!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QKHGWYZP!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
It’s Stamping Bingo Time!
I am adjusting my upcoming Stamping BINGO event so it is now available to ANYONE in the United States! I miss my live customers, and we love doing Bingo together! So…I’m taking it online for all of us to have some fun while we are social distancing!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
Everyone that joins will receive a swag bag before BINGO:
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two Make & Take packets with tutorials
- Lucky BINGO card to play 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Space is limited (registration will be open While Supplies Last)
The fun begins Saturday May 30 2:00 PM EST where we will play 6 games of Bingo and then create our cards. You have to join us LIVE on Zoom to play BINGO. If you cant join us LIVE, you will still get to enjoy the cards.
The $30 event registration pre-payment is due by May 13, 2020 to reserve your spot (includes the supplies to be shipped to you early so you can create your projects along with us PLUS a swag bag of supplies and the chance to play bingo and win door prizes!)
Our Make & Takes will all feature the stamp set “Music From the Heart” in the Mini Catalog. You can use any set you have, or add this on to your kit to be included.
Deadline to Register is May 13, 2020
Kits will ship out by May 25, 2020
Zoom event will be May 30, 2020 at 2PM EST
Click the button below to register now!
Prefer some assistance registering? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
The new 2020 August-December mini catalog starts August 4, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and will be mailing them out in the next week. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE