Keeping a stash of all occasion cards on hand really comes in handy when you are short on creation time. Today I am sharing a super simple layout that is so versatile. You can easily change up the colors, accents and sentiments to create the perfect card for just about any occasion.
This was the card I gave out to thank everyone that participated in my recent paper share. A little Designer Paper can add so much to a project don’t you think?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Pineapple Punch cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Night of Navy cardstock-embossed
- 3-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3″ x 2″ Designer Paper
- Scrap Pineapple Punch cardstock- die-cut
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die-cut
I used the Tropical Chic stamp set and coordinating Tropical thinlit dies for my sentiment and the leaf die-cut accent. I love the stitching along the sentiment label created with the Stitched Labels framelit dies. So girly!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE