Today I am sharing one of the super cute cards we made at my online workshop last night featuring the Sweet Strawberry Bundle. The Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set is full of plump strawberries and all-occasion sentiments, this is a stamp set you’ll reach for again and again to create handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and more. Quickly cut out the stamped images or build a strawberry with the coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch. Do you recognize this layout? I created a version of this project in my Facebook LIVE earlier this week. Did you miss it? You can see it HERE.
We are featuring the Sweet Strawberry Stamp & Punch Bundle in my June 2021 Simply Sweet Card Class To Go. Space is limited for this 8 card class, so be sure to register today so you don’t miss out. CLICK HERE to find out more about the Simply Sweet Card Class To Go and get registered. Registration closes Sunday, June 27, 2021 (or while supplies last)
For this fun summertime project, I pulled in the awesome black & white prints from the True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP). Sadly this paper is on the last chance list and is only available through June 30 (while supplies last). See full Jan-June 2021 Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
Did you miss my Online Workshop? No worries you can still join the fun and take advantage of the party order special now thru Monday, June 28th, 2021. Join the Online Workshop Facebook group HERE.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Real Red cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Real Red cardstock
- 2″ x 2″ Granny Apple Green cardstock-die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ DSP- die cut
- 1/2″ Strip Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Let’s pick a date/time you want to hold your online workshop.
- I will set up a private Facebook group for you to invite all your friends to join.
- I take care of all the posting of the information in the group, but of course I encourage you to interact with your guests as much as you can.
- Once the workshop is over, I will let you know where your workshop order stands and what your FREE Host rewards are.
- You can choose to add to your workshop order to increase your Host rewards if you like.
- Once you let me know how you want to spend your rewards, I will close the workshop and your goodies will be shipped directly to you.
- You can even choose to use your host rewards towards the purchase of the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and enjoy a continual product discount if you like.
- Choose the projects.
- I demonstrate 2 projects and you will get the samples I make for your workshop.
- I offer the tutorials for the projects as a perk to all those that place an order.
- For those that place a $50 or more order, they get the project packets in the mail as a gift from me.
I am looking forward to paper crafting with you!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Sand & Sea Suite!
Purchase the June 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.