Do you struggle with creating masculine cards? I think this is something many find can be a bit more difficult. Today I am sharing one of the awesome fast & easy masculine cards we are creating at this month’s Diemonds Team meeting featuring a few products from the Well Suited Suite Collection that I hope gives you a little creative inspiration for the men in your life. You could easily change the sentiment on this project and use it for multiple occasions!
Each month we have a great time creating the projects for a full class. Yippee! I would love for you to join us. Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am happy to help.
I love the textures created combining the fabulous pattern from the Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
Your projects will be the best-dressed when you use the Well Suited Designer Series Paper. Inspired by the shirts and ties in our creative director’s closet, this high-quality double sided printed paper includes dapper prints and patterns you will be able to use to create so many great masculine cards. This is a paper pack you will want to stock up on!
The Subtle 3D embossing folder is sadly on the last chance list. Be sure to purchase this awesome product today as it is retiring soon and only available while supplies last. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (folded in half) Smoky Slate cardstock
- 2” x 5-1/4” DSP
- 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” Basic White cardstock
- 3” x 4-1/2” Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/2” x 1” Smoky Slate cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UMF3UHDP to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
The new 2023 Holiday Catalog starts September 6, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit when you join in August! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the 2022-2023 Annual and 2023 January-April Mini Catalogs starting April 4, 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Hey Birthday Chick Card Class
Did you miss my March 2021 Online Bingo Event? We had such a great time playing Bingo and creating our super cute cards featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. The card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Memento Black. Recommended Stampin’ Blends in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. You can order ink and adhesive or use what you already have. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 3 project PDF & video tutorial for $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.