Have you tried creating a collage card yet? Today I am sharing a simple collage card I created on my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring the Gorgeous Posies stamp set.
The Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set is a great stamp set for basic card making. It has the greetings you need from get well to sympathy. The soft floral images can be layered to create a variety of blossoms in your favorite shades.
I am running a special thru the end of July (just a few more days)…When you purchase the Gorgeous Posies stamp set and coordinating Gorgeous Posies Project Kit with me now thru July 31, 2020 using HOST CODE GEJDMMF4, I will send you the card kits to create FOUR additional alternate cards as my gift- Whoo Hoo! I showed a sneak peek of the cards in my video below.
The trick to easily creating a collage card is to cut out and place all your elements on your card front where you like the appearance. Next take a quick photo before removing all the pieces to adhere them in place. As you adhere all the pieces, you can refer back to the photo so you dont have to start all over with the design.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. I hope you and your crafty friends will join me next Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Sahara Sand cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Sahara Sand cardstock
- 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- fussy cut
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Did you miss the LIVE I did yesterday in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t you just LOVE the Gorgeous Posies kit?
You can now earn a BONUS class for FREE! Here’s how…When you purchase the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit and coordinating stamp set with me now thru July 31 using HOST CODE GEJDMMF4, I will send you the card kits to create FOUR additional alternate cards as my gift- Whoo Hoo!
BONUS card kits will ship out early August 2020.
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! I will be ordering the new catalogs soon, and will be mailing them out in December. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Receive 12 video tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Peony Garden Suite.
Purchase the July 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your party started!
Time to redeem your BONUS DAYS coupon codes! Bonus Days coupon codes can be used when placing your orders August 4–31, 2020!
2020 Mini Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As expected, this catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends August 16, 2020
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE