Welcome to our last Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! We have another fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products.
I hope you enjoy my creation!
For today’s project I tried a little no line watercoloring with the Harvest Hellos stamp set. This is such a fun stamp set. You can use the apples for teacher or student gifts. Then, like the autumn colors shifting from red to orange, the apple becomes a pumpkin with a spooky face! Purchase this stamp set in a bundle with the coordinating Apple Builder punch and save 10%!
This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Mary Fish.
I used the Come To Gather designer series paper to add some nice soft color to the card. This beautiful paper features autumn imagery in a nontraditional style. Watch the video below to see all the great design in the paper pack.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Crumb Cake cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock-emboss
- 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ DSP- punch end
- 2″ x 3-1/2″ Sahara Sand- die cut end
- 2″ x 3-1/2″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Shimmery White Cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Shimmery White Cardstock-punch
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ Sahara Sand- die cut end
- 3-5/8″ x 5″ Sahara Sand (inside)
- 1/2″ x 4-3/4″ DSP (inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I am sad to see this fun end and still hope to be able to participate in the Maui achievers hop. I am still working towards that goal…you can help by placing your online order with me this month. I really appreciate your support.
I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA… so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 6U76Q9FG from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Escape with Dana and I to the gorgeous Cascades Mountain Resort for a day of creativity and FUN-whoo hoo! Be sure to check out our Facebook event page where we are answering all your questions and sharing some sneak peeks you will want to be sure to check out! There is even a video with some information about registration.
Choose the full day or stay the weekend with us in beautiful NC!
Choose the Event Option that is best for you:
Option 1-$300.00-Saturday Event With 2 Night Accommodations-Double Occupancy Room (includes two breakfasts, lunch & dinner)
Option 2-$440.00-Saturday Event With 2 Night Accommodations- Single Occupancy (includes two breakfasts, lunch & dinner)
Option 3-$230.00-Saturday Event With 1 Night Accommodations-Double Occupancy Room (includes breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Option 4-$160.00-Saturday Event Only (includes lunch & dinner)
Be sure to get your registration in by September 27th, 2019 so you don’t miss all the fun! See full escape details HERE!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.