Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the November 2021 International Highlights with my Fun Fold Thank You card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project I decided to create a coordinating card to the fun fold card I entered into the November 2021 International Highlights. The exclusive & early release Eden’s Garden Collection is just so beautiful. I think creating a stack of coordinating all occasion cards popped into an Acetate Box along with some coordinating Envelopes to gift to a friend or family member to have on hand would be a fantabulous gift this holiday season. I know I would be super excited to receive a gift of hand stamped cards. Wouldn’t you?
Looking for some additional project ideas featuring the Eden’s Garden Collection? As my gift for purchasing the Eden’s Garden Collection or the Eden’s Garden Bundle (through November 30, 2021), you will get an Exclusive PDF tutorial to make 10 terrific cards using products from the Eden’s Garden Collection emailed directly to you!
Do you use your pattern papers in your paper crafting or do they sit on your shelf? It’s an easy go to for me. The most difficult decision is which side of the fabulous papers to use (sooo many awesome prints to choose from). For this project, I layered a couple different prints from the Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) on top of the Basic White layer I added texture to with the Stitched Greenery Die (one of my absolute favs). This gorgeous background compliments the stunning shimmer die-cut butterfly wonderfully don’t you think?
The coordinating Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) adds gorgeous greenery and glimmers of gold to any paper project. The beautiful berries, branches, and layers of leaves feature a wonderful watercolor effect that’ll make your masterpiece both enchanting and elegant! Choose the intricate imagery on one side of the paper or the basic pattern on the other for a completely coordinated creation. Don’t delay—this pretty pack of paper is only available while supplies last!
Do you have a favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper? Leave me a comment below to share what your go to paper pack is currently.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- (2) 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ DSP
- 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ Evening Evergreen cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP
- 2″ x 2″ Gold Foil
- 4-1/4″ x 1/2″ Basic White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 1/2″ Gold Foil
- Scrap Evening Evergreen cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Shimmer Vellum- die cut
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Extra Perks when you shop with me (Offer valid thru November 30, 2021)!
As my gift for purchasing the Eden’s Garden Collection or the Eden’s Garden Bundle, you will get an Exclusive PDF tutorial to make 10 terrific cards using products from the Eden’s Garden Collection emailed directly to you!
Are you ready to take your passion for crafting to the next level?
The Diemonds Team is here to welcome you with open arms and open doors. We know that crafting isn’t just a hobby; it’s a way of life. And we want to invite you to become a part of our creative family.
Starting October 3, 2023, Stampin’ Up! is offering two fantastic options for new demonstrators to celebrate our 35 year anniversary, and I believe one of them is perfect for you!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to turn your love for crafting into something more. Join us, and let’s craft a brighter future together.
Need More Information? See full promotion details HERE
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 OCTOBER 2023
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Sweet Symmetry Suite
Purchase the November 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.