Each month my Paper Pumpkin subscribers that also attend my Forget Me Not (FMN) card class get to make a BONUS card for FREE as a thank you for being a subscriber.
Today I am sharing the beautiful alternate BONUS project each of the July class attendees created with the stamps from the June 2021 Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Did you know the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates with one of my favorite product suites in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog? Yes it does…the Expressions In Ink Suite! We are featuring this fantastic suite in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle. CLICK HERE to find out more about the July 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
For this project, I decided to create a simple fun fold card in a couple of our 2021-2023 In Colors. I love all the texture created by combining the Shimmer Vellum with the multi-colored stamped die-cut leaf cluster.
Which color combo do you like best…Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss or Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen?
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2; cut 2-3/4″ off bottom of one side Fresh Freesia or Soft Succulent cardstock
- 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ Fresh Freesia or Soft Succulent cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 1″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 2-1/8″ Shimmer Vellum
- 2-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ Basic White cardstock- embossed
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Did you miss out on this fabulous kit? Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx or scan the QR code below to be sure you don’t miss the next awesome kit.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Hope Box
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your papercrafting potential!
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit?
About the August Kit:
- Contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
PLUS when you Join Paper Pumpkin with me you will get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month. Whoo Hooo!!!
If you are already a subscriber, but do not have a demonstrator, simply choose me (Wendy Lee) as your demonstrator in your Paper Pumpkin account information and you will start getting the awesome alternate tutorials each month!
Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Sign up today at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy a couple hours of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF tutorial bundle with alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends July 15, 2021
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE