Today I am sharing a lovely holiday wintry scene created by Betsy Batten for our Diemonds team swap featuring several products from our Holiday catalog.
Just by simply changing the sentiment, this great card could be used to celebrate just about any occasion. Walking through woods in the winter is one of the most beautiful experiences. Recreate it with the photorealistic trees of the Winter Woods stamp set.
Betsy stamped the trees in the background using the images from the Winter Woods stamp set in Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce inks.
She added a really nice sparkly snowline with the fine tip glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
The sentiment from the Stylish Christmas stamp set is stamped in Real Red ink
The die cuts created with the In The Woods and Detailed Deer dies add great dimension to the card front.
Betsy brought the design to the inside of the card with the Timeless Tidings stamp set.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 5″ Shaded Spruce-die cut
- 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ Soft Suede- die cut
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.