Looking for a lovely non-traditional card to send out this Holiday season? This Seaside Spray, Silver and White color combination is just Gorgeous!
Today’s project is one of the awesome holiday cards we made at my October FMN class that was inspired by a project I saw in our exclusive Demonstrator Stampin’ Success magazine.
I am loving the So Many Stars stamp set and coordinating Stitched Stars dies!
The sky is the limit with so many stars to choose from in the So Many Stars Stamp Set. Create galaxies of projects that dazzle like the cosmos. This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
While this one appears to be complex, it really went together fairly quickly.
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class! I am thinking…maybe gift card holders for November?????
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Bring joy to your friends when you create and share these fabulous holiday cards featuring the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and coordinating Pine Tree punch. The gold foil accents of the Wrapped In Plaid designer series paper will make these fun handmade cards ones to remember!
We are in the final days to register…CLICK HERE to see full class details and to reserve your spot in class!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.