Today I am sharing a fun #scrappystriptechnique card I created on my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring the Bonanza Buddies stamp set. I am super sad this one ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project) will be retiring June 2, 2020. Be sure to purchase your favorites before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? I hope you and your crafty friends will join me next Tuesday.
I learned this cool cool technique from Bruno Bertucci and has so much fun creating the card I shared the other day (see the post HERE) that I thought I would show you how fast and easy it is to create a cheery card with your paper scraps. LOVE IT!
I used the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper for my background “scrappy” layers.
Invite the party animals from the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper to your crafting bonanza. This high-quality printed paper is excellent scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more. Pack includes fun party and animal patterns.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (fold in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Terracotta Tile cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- Approx. 8 DSP strips
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock-punch
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punch
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Did you miss the LIVE I did yesterday in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to share the video with your crafty friends.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
If you love great layouts, fun folds & techniques, you will want to join me for my monthly Forget Me Not (FMN) card club where you will have access to tutorials to create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products every month! Our Members Only private Facebook group already has over 450 fabulous tutorials-whoo hoo!!!
There are so many great perks with each club subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2023 September-December Catalog (starting September 6, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is September 5, 2023. (US residents only).
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your party started!
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.