Today I am sharing a fun #scrappystriptechnique card I created on my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring the Bonanza Buddies stamp set. I am super sad this one ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project) will be retiring June 2, 2020. Be sure to purchase your favorites before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? I hope you and your crafty friends will join me next Tuesday.
I learned this cool cool technique from Bruno Bertucci and has so much fun creating the card I shared the other day (see the post HERE) that I thought I would show you how fast and easy it is to create a cheery card with your paper scraps. LOVE IT!
I used the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper for my background “scrappy” layers.
Invite the party animals from the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper to your crafting bonanza. This high-quality printed paper is excellent scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more. Pack includes fun party and animal patterns.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (fold in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Terracotta Tile cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- Approx. 8 DSP strips
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock-punch
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punch
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Did you miss the LIVE I did yesterday in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to share the video with your crafty friends.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
If you love great layouts, fun folds & techniques, you will want to join me for my monthly Forget Me Not (FMN) card club where you will have access to tutorials to create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products every month! Our Members Only private Facebook group already has over 450 fabulous tutorials-whoo hoo!!!
There are so many great perks with each club subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NCHYDPCJ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020-2021 Annual Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020-2021 Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! This catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I opened mine), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends June 13, 2020
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your party started!
The new 2020-2021 annual catalog starts June 3, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and have started mailing them out. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…starting June 3, 2020 you will get a FREE bundle of your choice on top of the standard starter kit! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE