Today I am sharing an adorable fun fold easel Christmas card created by Aimee Smith for our Diemonds team swap.
This project features the super sweet Signs of Santa stamp set. Don’t you just love these quirky images? I am so sad the coordinating dies have already sold out, but no worries…these fun characters can be stamped directly on your project or easily fussy cut out.
One of the great things I love about an easel card is it folds up flat and fits nicely into an envelope to send your card in the mail. Then when the person gets it, they can easily display the little work of art you sent to them.
Aimee used the Big Shot with the Softly Falling embossing folder to add the snowy texture to each of the card front layers.
Each of the cute images were colored in with markers and then cut out. I love the extra sparkle added to the images with the Wink of Stella.
On the inside of the card the corners of the layer were rounded with the punch on the back side of the Envelope Punch Board before stamping with sentiments with the Real Red ink pad. Did you know there was a corner rounder punch incorporated into the punch board? I sometime forget it’s there.
- 11″ x 4″ (folded in half) Garden Green card base
- 10-1/4″ x 3-3/4″-scored at 5-1/4″ & 7-3/4″ Garden Green cardstock
- 5″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-emboss
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-emboss
- 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-inside
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
November 23–24, 2018 PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS
The Online Extravaganza is going on now and will run for six days. During this time, we’ll be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end, nearly every item from the annual catalog will have been on sale!
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Specialty Paper
- Washi Tape
Did you miss the original post? See full promotion details Here. If you are going to take advantage of all three 48 hour sales, let me know and I can set up a private host code for you to combine your orders so when you reach the min. $150.00 you will start to earn host rewards as well.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.