Do you get excited when you see the array of beautiful new designer papers when a brand new Stampin’ Up! Catalog comes out? Do you struggle deciding which designer papers to order first? Don’t you wish you could get your hands on every single design all at one time without spending a fortune? Well, today is your day!
With the launch of the 2017 Holiday catalog coming September 1st, 2017, I am hosting a Designer Paper Share to give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new papers you can’t live without. This catalog is fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers with you!
How does the Designer Paper share work?
- Sign Up! Deadline to register for the paper share is September 29th, 2017. (US residents only).
- I will bill you via PayPal. (a PayPal account is not required to make your payment-you will be able to choose to pay the invoice using your PayPal account or a credit card)
- On September 30th, 2017 I will order the products. Payment needs to be received by September 29th for you to receive your paper share.
- Once I receive the order I will sort, cut, package and mail your goodies directly to you!
Designer Paper Share includes:
- All 7 packs of Designer Series Paper are included in the share
- 46 sheets of BEAUTIFUL 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper per Paper Share
- Each pack will be packaged in resealable bags and clearly identified with the name and coordinating colors.
- Each paper share will be shipped to you via USPS Priority mail and is included in the $20.50 price.
Early Bird Special: sign up by September 9th and you will get 1 yard of the new Vintage Crochet Trim FREE!
Populate the form below to register today!
I created a handy designer series paper reference chart with coordinating colors. Click for your FREE download!