Today I am sharing an adorable easy holiday gift tag that was one of the projects we made at my Be Merry Bingo event. We had so much fun playing bingo and of course stamping together.
This project would be perfect to add a special touch to all your holiday packages and you will love how simple these are to make.
Isn’t this snowman super cute? I just love it and the snowy background added the perfect touch. Here’s how to put this one together…
- Start with 7″ x 3″ Crumb Cake cardstock folded in half and then round the corners with the punch on the back of the Envelope Punch board.
- Add texture to the 3-1/2″ x 3″ Vellum layer with the Softly Falling embossing folder. Use a small amount of liquid glue to take the center of the Vellum to the tag front while punching a hole through all the layers with the 1/8″ handheld punch.
- Tie the ends of the approx. 7″ of twine together in a knot. Use the Take Your Pick tool to push the twine through the hole and loop it around the tag.
Decorate the tag:
- Cut out a Whisper White cardstock circle with the 2-1/4″ circle punch and adhere to tag front with liquid adhesive.
- Cut out scarf tails from scrap of DSP with the bottom banner with the Duet Banner punch. Use paper snips to clip in half. Adhere to back of 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ DSP with liquid adhesive to complete scarf. Adhere scarf to tag front with dimensionals.
- Wrap approx. 10″ linen thread around two fingers. Tie another piece of linen thread around center of loops to create bow. Adhere to tag front with glue dots.
- Snip a scrap of Pumpkin Pie cardstock with paper snips and adhere to tag front with liquid adhesive.
- Draw in a couple of coal eyes with the Black Stampin’ Write marker.
- Stamp sentiment on tag inside with Garden Green ink.
At the event we played 6 games of bingo and each winner went home with a package full of great prizes. Between every two games we would take a break and stamp a cute project. Each attendee got to make each of the projects to take home with them so no one went home empty handed after their fun event out.
Be sure to mark your calendars and join me for my next Bingo event Saturday January 19th (may arrive between 9:30am-10am to mingle and grab your lucky seat – BINGO starts at 10am! Space is limited. Click the PayPal link below to register. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal links).
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.