Today I am sharing a fabulous fun fold card I created on my weekly Facebook LIVE featuring the Above The Clouds stamp set and coordinating Hot Air Balloon Punch. I am super sad this one ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project) will be retiring June 2, 2020. Be sure to purchase your favorites before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? I hope you and your crafty friends will join me next Tuesday.
I learned this cool fun fold from Brenda Quintana as part of a demonstrator training challenge. LOVE IT!
I used the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper for my background layers and to stamp and punch out the balloons. I think the design on the card front gives the feeling of a stormy sky.
This awesome paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles-super fun! The designs are perfect for artistic backgrounds and layering. This retiring product is one that you can currently purchase at a discounted price!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (fold in half) Night Of Navy cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 1-15/16″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 2″ strip DSP-punching
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Blueberry Bushel cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 8″ x 5-1/4″ scored at 4″ & 6″ Whisper White cardstock
Did you miss the LIVE I did yesterday in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to share the video with your crafty friends.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
If you love great layouts, fun folds & techniques, you will want to join me for my monthly Forget Me Not (FMN) card club where you will have access to tutorials to create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products every month! Our Members Only private Facebook group already has over 450 fabulous tutorials-whoo hoo!!!
There are so many great perks with each club subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QNWRKWYG!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Last Day To Register For Stamping Bingo!
I am adjusting my upcoming Stamping BINGO event so it is now available to ANYONE in the United States! I miss my live customers, and we love doing Bingo together! So…I’m taking it online for all of us to have some fun while we are social distancing!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
Everyone that joins will receive a swag bag before BINGO:
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two Make & Take packets with tutorials
- Lucky BINGO card to play 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Space is limited (registration will be open While Supplies Last)
The fun begins Saturday May 30 2:00 PM EST where we will play 6 games of Bingo and then create our cards. You have to join us LIVE on Zoom to play BINGO. If you cant join us LIVE, you will still get to enjoy the cards.
The $30 event registration pre-payment is due by May 13, 2020 to reserve your spot (includes the supplies to be shipped to you early so you can create your projects along with us PLUS a swag bag of supplies and the chance to play bingo and win door prizes!)
Our Make & Takes will all feature the stamp set “Music From the Heart” in the Mini Catalog. You can use any set you have, or add this on to your kit to be included.
Deadline to Register is May 13, 2020-THAT’S TODAY!!!
Kits will ship out by May 25, 2020
Zoom event will be May 30, 2020 at 2PM EST
Click the button below to register now!
Prefer some assistance registering? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 5/12/20-5/18/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE