Do you give gift cards as gifts? Why not make the gift a bit more special by placing it in a hand stamped holder?
Today I am sharing a lovely gift card holder we made at our Diemonds team meeting that was taught by Jennifer Hamlin.
The front of the gift card holder features stamped images from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set layered over the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Beautiful Bouquet stamp set has sentiments for any occasion and countless ways to combine the floral images, this set will help you create beautiful bouquets that live on forever.
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper is a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. I love all the texture this paper adds to the project.
The 11″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla card base is scored at 4-1/4, 5-1/2″ & 6-3/4″.
The slit is created with the Classic Label punch.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 6U76Q9FG from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
ONSTAGE NOVEMBER 16, 2019
Want to join my team and I at OnStage in November? Demonstrators are getting ready to register for the next Stampin’ Up!® event…OnStage November 2019. Registration begins August 20, 2019 (that’s tomorrow). And there are several locations to pick from: Atlanta (this is where I am headed), Edmunton, Hartford, Lansing, Las Vegas, Portland and Toronto.
Have you registered for your Holiday catalog shares yet? Fill out the Reservation Form to reserve your paper share and/or ribbon share! Deadline to register for the share is September 7, 2019. (US residents only). See full share details HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Want Your Own Copy of The New 2019 Holiday Catalog?
The new catalog starts September 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I am currently in process of packing up and sending catalogs. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during August we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs PLUS take advantage of the Extra Extra promotion! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.