What’s the old saying? Variety is the spice of life? At Paper Pumpkin, we like to mix things up and keep your crafting experience fresh and fun. We plan each kit carefully, allowing you to check as many creative boxes as possible while keeping our projects simple—so you can explore the world of papercrafting with confidence. With this in mind, we are bringing an elegant fall gift packaging kit to Paper Pumpkin fans this August.
Now, it’s no secret that our subscribers love cardmaking. So when we offer treat or gift packaging, we know many of you generally like to make a few card alternates with the kit. That’s why THIS month we decided to bring you the best of both worlds with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way.
Join us for a look inside the magic box and take a moment to watch Natalie White as she gives a peek at what’s to come in the August Paper Pumpkin kit…and find out about our special surprise exclusive to August!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
I am super excited about this special offering for August! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by August 10, 2019 to get this great kit in your mailbox.
August Kit Information:
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle without having to purchase additional kits. Of course you will love them so much, you may want to purchase additional kits for August.
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885) Available August 1, while supplies last
- Price: $10.00
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size) See the flyer HERE
- Product dimensions
- Cards: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelopes: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- Purchase in my online store HERE (only available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers starting August 1, 2019)
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
Important note: The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete the August kit projects.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, papercrafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.