Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #7) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a beautiful collage featuring images from the Peaceful Moments bundle.
Create fancy, layered die-cut poppies, leaves, and more to add beauty and depth to your handmade cards, scrapbooks, journals, and other paper crafts using the Poppy Moments Dies. Did you know the various colors of poppies have different meanings? I found that white poppies represent peace.
Combine the die-cut images with the greeting from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set. This set has the words you need to express your thoughts, whatever the situation. For this project I used a masking technique when stamping the sentiments.
Did you notice the cool textured vellum behind the floral die-cuts?
Our So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper includes three different colors of vellum with a fun embossed design to add a bit of flair to all your projects.
Earn this fancy paper FREE with a qualifying purchase thru March 31, 2020 (while supplies last), during our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- (2) 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ Purple Posy cardstock
- (2) 3″ x 4-1/4″ Purple Posy vellum
- 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Vellum cardstock-die cut
- 3″ x 3″ Thick Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Old Olive vellum- die cut
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Old Olive cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ Thick Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QKHGWYZP!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make n Takes
- Door prizes
- Games, Gifts and snacks!
Take part in a very special local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) or choose the online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (Jan-March) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise or host your own Private Class during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 3-March 31, 2020.
- Private Class min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in April! (Tentative date is April 25th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE