Today I am sharing a Christmas card that has a fun 1 3/4″ window in the front.
I stamped and cut the trees out with the Peaceful Pines stamp set and coordinating Perfect Pines thinlits. The trees are adhered to the card front with dimensional dots.
- 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 1″ Soft Sky cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 1″ DSP
- 6-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Pear Pizazz cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Gold Foil-punch
- Scrap Gold Glimmer Paper-die cut trees
Hope You Enjoy,
Stamp Sets– Peaceful Pines