Fill the season with happiness by sending your loved ones a card made with the Peaceful Noel stamp set and coordinating Sprig punch.
Watch the video below to see how quickly you can make a cute Holiday tag.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Hope You enjoy!
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code YWJDYVZX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
One of the best things about the holidays is all the fun decorations. These festive Holiday Blocks, featuring the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper, are perfect to display during the holidays. Re-arrange the blocks (Joy, Noel, Hope & Wish) throughout the season to keep a fresh look. Want to make these unique blocks? I am offering a local as well as online class options.
CLICK HERE for full local class details.
CLICK HERE to see my current online classes.CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.