Welcome to the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui Elite incentive trip that took place this past May 2021.
I hope you enjoy my creation!
I am super excited to share today’s gorgeous fun fold project with you. I am showcasing products from one of my favorite new product suites in the July-December Mini catalog (YES! a sneak peek-whoo hoo!!!!)…Peaceful Place Suite Collection! These fabulous must have products will be available to purchase starting August 3, 2021.
One of the many awesome aspects of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is we have the opportunity to pre-order new products (before they are available to the general public to purchase) and participate in organized swaps. The Curvy Pop-Up fun fold card I am sharing with you today is one of the projects I created for a recent swap. I hope all the recipients of my swap enjoy it. I can’t wait to see what everyone else creates.
This stunning Curvy Pop-Up Fun Fold card is super fast and easy to create and the layout is so versatile. Just a little stamping and a few layers finished with some ribbon and embellishments completes this project in no time.
How gorgeous is the Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)? Love all the shades of gray as well as the silver metallic details you will find on one side of each design!
Did you notice the texture on the snow cover hill? This layer was created by die-cutting the Snowy White Velvet paper with the Cabin Dies. It adds such a soft touch to the project. LOVE IT!
Can’t wait to get your hands on these breathtaking new products or maybe participate in a swap with me…as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, we can purchase new products from the upcoming Mini catalog PLUS earn FREE Sale-a-Bration rewards NOW! When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Did I mention the you also get FREE shipping when you join? Yippee!!! Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am happy to help.
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ Thick Basic White cardstock
- (4) 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ Just Jade cardstock
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ score ends at 3/8″ Smoky Slate cardstock
- (2) 1-5/8″ x 2-3/8″ DSP
- 6-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ score ends at 3/8″ Velvet Sheets-die cut
- Scrap Just Jade cardstock- die cut trees
- Scrap Mint Macaroon cardstock- die cut trees
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut sentiment
- Scrap Smoky Slate cardstock- die cut label
Do you love this project? This is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership.
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits. Join the club today to access over 700 Exclusive tutorials!
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Purchase the Sneak Peek Products starting Aug 3, 2021 or get them NOW, as part of your new demonstrator Starter Kit:
- Peaceful Place Suite Collection #156277
- Seasonal Labels Dies #156299
- Pretty Pillow Box Dies #156321
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
Take a break from the summer heat and join me for a beautiful Summer Stamp Camp! Lets have some fun making cards to brighten someone days full of beautiful plants. See details and register for the Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, July 30, 2021
Kits will be shipped out mid *August.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous (I think you could hear me squealing from Maui when I got a sneak peek), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is August 15, 2021. (US residents only).
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE