Have you seen the July 2018 Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin kit yet? This kit is so stinkin cute and would be a perfect little teacher or secretaries gift.
Today I am sharing the first projects I made pretty much as per the kit instructions.
I made one of each of the notecard designs to place inside the basket.
Stamping the stitched line took me a little practice, but I found the more I played with it the easier it was.
I adhered the fruit and stems flat on each of the cards and popped the sentiments up with dimensionals.
Each of the notecards and matching envelopes fit nicely inside the little basket. There is even enough room to slide in a little candy treat if you like.
Hope you enjoy!
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Click HERE to order you refills using host code XC3KERTC before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! Let’s sweeten the deal…Join now thru August 10th using use the code BLOOM0818 and get your August kit 50% off!!!!!
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.