Today I am sharing a beautiful black and white birthday card we created at my Diemonds team meeting with the Painted Harvest stamp set.
I gave the team the choice of the Real Red layer or the Basic Black layer and they all preferred the red. Which one do you like best?
- 11″ x 4 1/4″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 5″ x 3 3/4″ Basic Black or Real Red cardstock
- 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ Shimmer White cardstock
The flower images were created with Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, and Memento Black inks on the Shimmer White cardstock.
The 3/8″ Basic Black Shimmer ribbon compliments the stamped layer perfectly.
I love the pop of color created with the Real Red greetings from the Climbing Orchid and Butterfly Basics stamp sets.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code GKKSY367 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team meeting?
Take your passion for paper crafting with Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me here. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products ($26 in FREE product) of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies (yes choose ANY active products you like)
- the kit ships directly to you FREE (saves you 10%)
- Get your hands on great new products early!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Opportunity to earn $ and/or FREE products by sharing your passion for stamping
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Click here to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
Ready to become a Diemond and take advantage of all your benefits? Click here to join the fun!
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.comCreativeLee Yours,