Welcome to our Aim for Alaska Blog hop! You may be wondering what this hop is all about – we are a group of demonstrators that are part of a support program set up by Kylie Bertucci. In this group there is a wealth of knowledge from Kylie and her guest speakers designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!
The theme for this hop is the 2017 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek. I am excited to share my creation featuring Painted Harvest stamp set from the new Holiday Catalog.
I am already in love with the products from the Painted Autumn Suite, especially the bold water-colored images in the Painted Harvest stamp set. Don’t you love the depth of the layers?
I liked my card so much that I am using this as my swap for my Diemonds team swap this month. Hope they all like it as much as I do.
I embossed a few leaves using the clear embossing powder and the heat tool directly on the Wood Textures designer series paper to add some subtle interest. Do you see them peeking out from behind the half doily?
After I stamped the flower using Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip inks, I fussy cut the flower out. Did you notice the shiny flower centers? I created this look with the fine tip glue.
- 11″ x 4 1/4″ (folded in half) Early Espresso cardstock
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock (inside)
- 1″ x 4 5/8″ Very Vanilla cardstock- banner punch end
The green leaf images were stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive and then punched out with the coordinating Leaf Punch.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…remember a few items will not be available until September 1st, 2017.
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code 3CSJYP7Z from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap?
Take your passion for paper crafting with Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me here. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products ($26 in FREE product) of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies (yes choose ANY active products you like)
- the kit ships directly to you FREE (saves you 10%)
- Get your hands on great new products early!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Opportunity to earn $ and/or FREE products by sharing your passion for stamping
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
- Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
- Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Click here to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
Ready to become a Diemond and take advantage of all your benefits? Click here to join the fun!
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com