I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project, I am sharing a set of five fun Holiday gift card holders that showcase several of our holiday Designer Series Papers (DSP).
These are super fast and easy to create so you can quickly create a stack to meet all your seasonal needs.
I used the Envelope Dies to add a nice decorative edge on both sides of the Designer Series papers.
There really is so much you can do with these ornamental dies to jazz up your envelopes or gift card holders. LOVE IT!
Inside each gift card envelope I created a coordinating insert with a stamped sentiment and a gift card.
To create the insert, I used a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of DSP layered with a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock that I pre-stamped.
The gift card is adhered to the back of the insert with Stampin’ Seal.
Here’s how to create the main gift card envelope:
- Fold 4-1/2″ x 7-3/4″ DSP in half.
- Die-cut the top edge of both layers with the Envelope Dies.
- Score the front flap at 1-1/4″ and fold down.
- Apply tear & tape to the inside front of envelope. Remove backing paper and adhere closed to create a pocket.
I tied approx. 18″ of ribbon around each gift card envelope.
A simple embellishment was added to each one to add a special touch.
Hope you will give these fun gift card holders a try.
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to enable the links)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Forever Greenery Suite
Purchase the November 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations, broken into themed classes, and more! Whether you create on your own, or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details HERE
Registration Ends Friday, January 28, 2021
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE