April is an exciting month for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world as we have so many good things going on and one of the best on the list is heading to OnStage to experience the new catalog with a few of my Diemond team members!
Today I am excited to share the cute little gifts I put together for each of them that are attending the OnStage event with me. I was so pleased with how these turned out.
To create these little treats I used the Apron of Love Stamp Set and coordinating Apron Builder Framelits Dies. I love the little scissors in the front pocket of the apron don’t you?
With these products you can easily create lovely aprons for every occasion you can think of. Aprons symbolize so many things: love, dedication, and caring for others. I hope my team feels thoroughly appreciated with their little apron gifts.
I started with a 2-3/4″ x 7″ piece of Basic Black cardstock that I scored at 1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3-3/4″ and 6″. I also scored 3/4″ up from the bottom in the opposite direction. I folded this up to created the little box and then adhered the aprons to the front and back of the open box.
Inside the container I added an adhesive to use when making our samples from the new catalog at the event. I also added some sticky notes I stamped with the You’re Priceless stamp set to show how brilliant they really are as well as a mini gel pen so they would have the tools they needed to flag their favorite items in their new catalogs.
I can’t wait to see what they think.
Here are a few dates to let you know what’s going on…
- April 1-30: My Awesome April event is going on.
- April 7th: Demonstrators attending OnStage Local will get their copy of the brand new 2018-2019 catalog! Want your own copy of the new catalog? Join My Diemonds Team or if it’s been more than 6 months, be sure to place an order with me to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get one out to you as soon as they are available.
- April 9th @3:00 PM (EST): Retiring lists for the 2017-2018 Annual catalog and 2018 Occasions catalog go live. Be sure to order your favorites before they are gone!
- May 31: Last day to order your favorite retiring items from the 2017-2018 Annual catalog and 2018 Occasions catalog.
- May 2-31: Demonstrators will get to pre-order new products from the Annual catalog. Want to get your hands on some new products early? Join My Diemonds Team! You can even choose pre-order products in your starter kit if you like. Whoo Hooo 🙂
- June 1: 2018-2019 Annual catalog goes live!
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.