Today I am sharing a couple of the cards I made with the extremely popular October 2017 Pining For Plaid Paper Pumpkin Kit.
For the most part I made these first cards as per the instructions (I did add the baby gold bow) in the kit as they are super cute just as they are and who doesn’t love a shaker card-right?
The shaker adds such a fun element to your card and is so simple to create.
- Adhere a piece of Window Sheet to the back of the die cut layer (to fully cover the hole).
- While you are still on the back side, apply Foam Tape along the edge of the cut out shape. Be sure there are no openings for the little pieces to escape from.
- Add some sequins inside the shape (these are your pieces that shake)
- Remove the backing from the tape and adhere your stamped layer to close the window. You are now ready to add your shaker element to you project!
Hope You Enjoy,
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Click HERE to order you refills using host code MVV3RXMN before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond!